Saturday, April 2, 2011

French mannequins

Since a lot of the bloggers I'm following love the french mannequins, I thought I'd post the ones I have in my shop so that you could be inspired if you're not fortunate to have a vintage one.
Miniature linen mannequin with a finial top.   


This little mannequin is wrapped in french script linen with black and white checked grosgrain ribbon.  If I was better at photographing, you could see the sweet little birdie on top.   The mannequin beside her is also linen with black piping and a finial top.  Both look great adorned, but I personally like them just as they are.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog Enchanted Bella and for your sweet comments. Love the mannequins. Thought you might like to know that I got the vintage door knob photo/postcard holder from one of my favorit etsy shops Petite Michelle Louise. Stop in and have a look she has some wonderful stuff.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay,

    What a lovely blog.
    I follow your blog.
    Please take a look on my blog.

    Marijke

    ReplyDelete