Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jacuzzi tub was already in place.  Painted the walls a warm yellow gold.
Added white crown moulding.  Touches of zebra in black & brown to accent
the marble tub surround.  Added the chandelier on a dimmer switch & custom flower
arrangement in the corner.  

 Removed a long white counter.  Created this black cabinet that houses just enough
clothes and shoes for one week.  Added new sink, faucet, mirror & lighting & painted the
old base cabinet black.
We've already changed a few things in the Master bedroom but I added the word wallie above the bed.
This couple loves life, EACH OTHER, and enjoys life to its fullest!

4 comments:

  1. love love love the tub...wish I had one, but my bathroom is soooo small that it would take over the whole room!
    very fun blog...I'll be back ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, I love the tub! And what lovely writing above the bed...
    Thanks for taking the time to leave nice words about my creations.Thanks also for your interest about my shops. I am moving to a new Country, so my etsy shops will be likely closed for the upcoming months. But I plan on reopening them asap, with old/new creations.
    Oh, glad you're following along- hope you'll enjoy the journey ;)
    Cheers,
    Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous spaces!!Thanks for entering my giveaway~Im your newest follower!;) Rachel

    French Farmhouse 425

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving my new followers. It's so fun to browse through other's creations and see your sense of style come to life.

    Blogging is contagious!

    ReplyDelete